OUR DOCTRINAL POSITION
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible, eternal Word of God.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible’s Genesis account of creation.
- We believe in the Deity of Jesus as the Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death on the cross, as our perfect sacrifice, through His shed blood.
- We believe in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father as our Lord and intercessor and His personal return in power and glory, to judge the living and the dead.
- We believe that all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God and that all people are in need of Salvation, by grace, through faith in the completed work of our Lord and Savior Jesus, our Christ, who is the Messiah prophesied of in the Old Testament scriptures.
- We believe that salvation is the free gift of God by Grace, through Faith and not accomplished through good works but freely given to each individual who has, by Grace through Faith, received the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
- We believe that all that are saved should desire a close personal relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, that we should serve Him as sanctified servants in obedience to His Great Commission.
- We believe in the very present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling empowers Christians to live a godly life. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved, unto a resurrection of eternal life, in a spiritual body, to a literal heaven and those who are lost unto a resurrection of damnation, in a literal hell.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers, who comprise the body of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is the head of HIS body, the one true, called out assembly, recognized as the Ecclesia or Church.
- We believe that through the free gift of faith, God, by His Grace, draws those who will believe the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, unto repentance and faith.
We believe that God’s Love, Grace, and Mercy endures forever.
Our Mission Statement
“To reach every nation through forming ministry alliances
and through opening new branches of our Church Ministry
and Educational Institutions (University and Seminary)
throughout the world.”
As God’s ministry, we present ourselves as sanctified tools and set apart, by God, for His Holy use. In three of the Gospels, our Lord Jesus gave us the Great Commission, but the most detailed command, which instructs us to proclaim or teach the Gospel message and to make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. is found in Matthew. (Matthew 28:19-20, biblical basis shown at bottom of this page).
The will of God for our ministry is for us to do our very best in obedience to our Lord’s great commission of making disciples of all nations.
Therefore, we have a great responsibility and mission from God. We are under obligation to lovingly commit our lives, through this which is HIS ministry in response to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ as recorded in His great commission, by educating the world concerning HIS life changing Gospel and making disciples of every nation.
“Therefore, since we receive a kingdom that cannot be shaken,
let us show gratitude by which we offer to God an acceptable service
with reverence and awe.”
- Jesus said, “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and know that I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” (Matthew 28:19-20)
- The Apostle Paul said, “The things that you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses, these entrust to faithful men, who will be able to teach others also.” (II Timothy 2:2)